BURSTING STRENGTH TESTER DIGITAL
The VGOTECH Bursting Strength Tester Suppliers is designed to find bursting strength tester suppliers of fabric/ leather/ paper/paper board & corrugated box. A test specimen is held between two annular clamps under sufficient pressure to minimize slippage.The clamping is done by hand wheel/screw arrangement or by pneumatic pressure with pressure gauge, solenoid valve and pressure regulator as per model. The upper clamping surface which is in contact with the test specimens has a continuous spiral grooves. A circular diaphragm of pure gum rubber is clamped between the lower clamping plate & pressure cylinder so that before the diaphragm is stretched by pressure underneath it the center of its upper surface is below the plane of the clamping surface.
The Bursting Strength Tester equipment is fitted with a motor driven screw mechanism, which increases fluid displacement on the lower side of the diaphragm at a specified rate. The Bursting Strength Tester equipment is fitted with an arrangement, which automatically brings down the pressure and stops the motor on completion of the test cycle. A maximum reading type pressure gauge (or pressure sensor and digital indicator with peak hold and tare facility in digital model) gives the bursting pressure.
The Bursting Strength Tester equipment is raggedly designed to give a long & trouble free life. The components are brighter chrome plated or painted in metallic paint to give the tester an aesthetic appearance.
Capacity : 35 kg/cm²
Opening in upper clamp : 30.5 mm diameter
Opening in lower clamp : 38.1 mm diameter
Rate of fluid displacement : 95 cc/ minute
Test fluid : Glycerin
Gear Box : Worm reduction type
However, the instrument is complete for starting the testing but some installation are required for complete testing.
- Connect the Three-pin Top of the instrument to the 220V AC, 50 Hz supply.
- Switch on the Red colour Rocker Switch to downward. Check the Rocker Switch to illuminate, if it is illuminate than press the Push Button of the machine. And check the motor is start and the rubber diaphragm start to lift and than release the Push Button. The motor will go to reverse direction and stop automatically within 20 seconds. If it not give the above symbol of staring than check the wiring of the instrument.
1) Cut out a test specimen of at least 80 X 80 mm size from the test sample. If a number of tests are to be carried out on the same sample, cut a strip of required width from it.
2) Place the test specimens between the clamping rings such that the area to be tested is below the opening in the upper clamp.
3) Bring down the upper clamping plate by pressing the Toggle Switch to downward and than adjust the clamping force with the help of black pressure regulator (By rotating the knob of pressure regulator either Clockwise for reducing the clamping force or Anti-clockwise for increasing the clamping force, higher the pressure there will be higher the clamping force and vise versa) to hold the specimen is held uniformly on all the sides.
4) Set the pressure indicator to zero by pressing the left hand side feather touch switch of load monitor.
5) Press the push button and keep pressed until the sample is burst, Release the button. The automatic arrangement will take over and run the motor till the operating cycle is complete.
6) Let the motor stop by itself. If the specimen has failed, note the digital load monitor reading as the bursting pressure for the test specimens. If the diaphragm gets ruptured in test disregard the test. Replace the diaphragm with a new one and repeated as above.
7) Release the test specimens by pressing the toggle switch to upper direction and remove it from the holding grips. Repeat the test on at least two other locations and find the average rupture pressure for the three tests.
Report the average rupture pressure as the bursting strength of the sample under test.
CHANGE THE DIAPHRAGM
If the diaphragm get damaged or bursts during use, following the procedure given below can change it:
1) Raise the upper clamp sufficiently to create a gap large enough to open out the lower clamping ring.
2) Unscrew the lower clamp by loosening the clamping ring, using the special spanner provided.
3) Remove the ring and lower clamp remove the damaged diaphragm.
4) Add glycerin to the cylinder till the level is up to the brim.
5) Take a fresh diaphragm and place. Make sure that there is no air entrapped between the glycerin layer and the diaphragm.
6) Replace the lower clamp and clamp holding ring, Tighten the ring fully to hold the lower clamp in place.
Carefully wipe away any glycerin sticking to the upper face of the diaphragm or any other surface near by.
is confirmed with the standards and comes
under warranty. All this help provide customer satisfaction that promotes long
term customer relationship which is our ultimate objective at VGOTECH INDIA.
BURSTING STRENGTH TESTER
- Brand: VGOTECH
- Product Code: VGOTECH
- Availability: In Stock